This is a nice item to have if you enjoy making sorority gifts. I found it on ebay, but I am not sure that it is always available. Check ad at the bottom of this post to see if it is still available.
Also, the seller says in the description that he has the individual Greek Letters for sale also. That would save you from buying a lot of letters that you don't need.
You can use this set to make greeting cards and stationary that is personalized.
1. Just get a pack of blank cards in white or the color of your choice.
You can even make your own cards with scrapbook paper.
2. Stamp on your Greek Letters.
3. Then embellish with flowers on any other design.
Draw lightly with a pencil (so you can erase if needed).
4. When you like your design, then use a fine felt tip marker to make your permanent design.
5. Fill in with colored pencils for a soft look or watercolor markers if you like it brighter.
|No items matching your keywords were found.|