Stitch witchery- an iron-on bonding material (available from fabric departments & stores)
2 fabric squares (10" X 10" is a good size)
1. Form your letters with the ribbon. Fold or cut the ribbon to get the right shapes and turns. Just work at it until you like it.
2. Cut out stitch witchery to fit behind the ribbon letters.
3. Position the letters (with the stitch witchery underneath) in the center of one of your fabric squares.
4. Set the iron on wool (medium heat). Place a piece of paper on top of your design. Iron the letters (through the paper) about 30 seconds. Let the the fabric cool before peeling the paper off. Check the letters to make sure they are securely bonded to the pillow fabric. You may need to repeat the ironing process. If the stitch witchery doesn't cover every spot, that's OK. Just so most of it is bonded.
5. To construct your pillow, pin right sides together. Sew around the square leaving an opening for turning the pillow right side out.
6. After turning right side out, stuff the pillow with fiberfil. Close pillow opening with a whip stitch.
There!! A Unique Handmade gift for your Chi Omega little sister or your big sister.
Making gifts is so much more fun than buying!