Make a Bunch of Sorority Letter Cards Tonight!
1. I bought a pack of a dozen 3" x 4" white cards with envelopes from Michaels or Hobby Lobby
2. Then I chose some pink and green scrapbook paper to cut the letters from.
3. Next I made a template by drawing the Delta and Zeta on cardboard. (This step takes the longest since you want the letters to look right)
4. Then I cut out the cardboard template.
5. Next I traced with a pencil around the edge of the template letters onto the pink scrapbook paper.
6. Then I cut out the letters with scissors.
7. Last step: I used a glue stick to glue the letters on to the card.
The reason I went to the trouble to make a cardboard template of the Delta and Zeta is because I plan to use them again and the next time I need to make paper or cloth letters, it will be much quicker.
Also, if you buy a pack of cards like I did instead of making a card with folded paper, then you might as well go ahead and make a set of cards for a gift or two. Get a pink or green ribbon and tie 6 cards together with a bow. This makes a great gift presentation and it is so easy to do.
Now here are some more sorority quotes for you to use when making your own cards:
(or see the whole list of sorority sister quotes)
* There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me. ~Mary Montagu
* Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. ~Carol Saline
* Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. ~Benjamin Disraeli
* A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James
* A big sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too. ~Pam Brown
* Sisterhood is powerful. ~Robin Morgan
* “My sisters have taught me how to live.” George Wasserstein
* “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.” Author Unknown
* “Chance made us Sisters, hearts made us friends.” Unknown
* “Sisters touch your heart in ways no other could. Sisters share… their hopes, their fears, their love, everything they have. Real friendship springs from their special bonds.” Carrie Bagwell
Thanks to Western Illinois University Delta Zeta