Here is an easy way to make a plush animal such as this lion into a very special symbol of your sorority, in this case, Phi Mu.
Make a necklace with a ribbon and a foam shape. All you need is:
Materials & supplies:
l. about a half yard of narrow ribbon (depending on the size you your stuffed animals)
2. a foam shape ( packs of various shapes are available inexpensively at craft stores or Walmart)
3. acrylic paints & paint brush (you could use sharpie markers)
4. hole puncher
5. about a yard of wider ribbon for bow
1. Paint your Greek letters on the foam star
2. Punch a hole with a regular hole puncher
3. Thread the ribbon through the hole
4. Tie necklace round the neck
5. Add a pretty pink ribbon bow
-that's it!............ So easy....
And by the way, other foam shapes will work well, too. A heart would be beautiful. A circle would be nice. too.
Look for your mascot:
Teddy Bears for Kappa Delta & Sigma Delta Tau
Dolphins for Tri Delta
Elephants for Delta Sigma Theta
French Poodles for Sigma Gamma Rho
Frogs for Alpha Kappa Alpha & Kappa Delta
Giraffes Alpha Epsilon Phi
Hannah Dolls for Delta Gamma
Ladybugs for Phi Mu
Lions for Phi Mu and Alpha Delta Pi
Owls for Chi Omega &
Pandas for Alpha Omicron Pi
Penguins for Theta Phi Alpha
Squirrels for Alpha Gamma Delta
Turtles for Delta Zeta
Unicorns for Delta Phi Epsilon
and many more that as just as easy to make a necklace for.
Best of luck!
Please send me a picture if you use this idea. I would love to see your results. See About above.